Columbus Speech & Hearing Center seeks an enthusiastic, self-motivated extrovert to fill the role of Communications Coordinator in a dynamic, challenging environment.
This role requires creativity, initiative and great attention to detail. This person is responsible for media and public relations, brand advancement, content creation, collateral creation and production, electronic media and event management. Requires regular interaction with clinical staff, clients, partners, donors, media and the general public in both individual and large group settings. The successful candidate will be a highly effective communicator and problem-solver who is well-organized and able to work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing or related field
- 2-3 years minimum work experience in similar job function
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- High level of technical aptitude and comfort with digital media management, including basic HTML skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, switch directions quickly and meet deadlines
The above information is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work for this position. It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Send cover letter, indicating salary requirement, and resume by March 31, 2017 to:
Jennifer Z. Wood, Director of Development
Columbus Speech & Hearing Center
510 E. North Broadway
Columbus, OH 43214
Columbus Speech & Hearing Center is an equal opportunity employer.