Page right column:
Corporate Services & Training
Employment Specialists from CPD are available to conduct educational seminars, trainings and American Sign Language classes at your office! Possible programs include:
- Deaf Awareness/Deaf-Blind Awareness Trainings
- HR Training on Employment of People with Disabilities
- Includes information on ADA issues, how to interview, how to integrate new employees into the company, how to use a sign language interpreter, what is politically correct, and reasonable accommodations for employees with a disability.
- Corporate ASL Classes* Corporate Classes Corporate Classes are sign language classes tailored to your company''''s desired time and location. Additionally, the curriculum can be altered to suit your company''''s terminology and focus. To set up a corporate class, please contact the ASL Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614.261.5791.
- 8 classes, each 1 1/2 hours long. Typical class size is 10-15 participants and text book is included. Class can be arranged to meet your needs. *1 free class is given to company who has hired a deaf employee through CPD.
- Business Solutions - We can help employers maintain successful and productive employees. Staff provides support during transitions in the workplace including:
- Change in management/new supervisor
- Environmental changes
- Equipment assessment
- Change in work responsibilities
- Performance reviews
- Assist in sharpening and upgrading skills
- Assist in benefits explanation during company’s "open enrollment"
- Interpret and explain new policies and procedures
For more information about our Menu of Corporate Services contact Jamie Noon at 614.261.5772 email@example.com