How fun is this?! Create and send “secret messages” with this activity! This could also be a motivating way to sneak in some speech practice, too. Whether it’s a word list, short messages, a card or pictures of items with your child’s speech sounds, this is sure to be a hit!
1. Grab markers, a paper towel and a sink or tray of water
2. Fold a paper towel in half like a card
3. Draw a picture or half of a message on the front
4. Open the inside and add color to your picture or finish your secret message.
5. Close your paper towel and drop your paper towel in the water to have your complete message or picture appear!
Tag @columbusspeech on Instagram in your posts or stories so we can see how your secret messages turn out!❤️
Want to receive more activities like this? Join our monthly mailing list! Subscribe here.
This post written for you by Leslie Terrell, M.A. CCC-SLP and the Speech Department team of Columbus Speech & Hearing